WHO ARE WE?
Club Alpbach Belgium Brussels (CABB) is an independent non-profit organisation that provides a meeting place for students, young professionals and leading figures in the fields of arts, science, politics and business. As member of the Forum Alpbach Network we foster youth and diversity at the European Forum Alpbach and beyond.
WHAT DO WE DO?
- Organising events aimed at bringing people together to shape a better future for Europe.
- Bringing the spirit of the European Forum Alpbach to Brussels.
- Fostering communication, advancing education, citizenship and interdisciplinary knowledge.
- Granting scholarships to students and young professionals based in Belgium in order to attend the yearly conference in Alpbach.
HOW TO JOIN US?
- Become a member! As a member you become part of the Club Alpbach Belgium Brussels network. The CABB membership includes full access to our events for a period of 12 months, VIP status for restricted events, first-hand updates regarding debates, conferences, visits and other activities.
- Join our events! Once a month we organise social events or conferences in Brussels or around Belgium. Stay posted about our future events by following us on our social media.
Our Board is composed by young volunteers who all share the same passion for Alpbach.
Head of Communication
Digital & Data Officer
Nina Van der Giessen